Maintaining a healthy mind and body is one of the keys to success and well-being. We at the Graham School and the University embrace this philosophy and hope that you will make the most of services and benefits we offer to support a healthy lifestyle.
Medical/Health Access (Some credit and all degree students)
- Student Health and Counseling Services
View details about all the Student Health and Counseling services that are available to you.
University Student Health Insurance Plan (USHIP)
Graham School students who are enrolled in insurance eligible programs are charged a quarterly Student Life Fee and must confirm or waive USHIP coverage no later than the 4th Friday of every quarter. Insurance eligible programs include:
- Graduate Student at Large
- Returning Scholar
- Urban Teacher Education Program
Students in programs that are exempt from USHIP have the option to opt-in for coverage. Opt-In programs include:
- Master of Liberal Arts
- Master of Science, Analytics
- Master of Science, Threat & Response Management
- Returning Scholar, Graham in GSB
- Masters in Biomedical Infomatics
For more information on USHIP:
- On-campus Gyms (Credit, Noncredit Certificate, and Degree Students)
While registered as students, access the state-of-the-art facilities of Ratner Athletics Center and Henry Crown Field House as well as the variety of fitness class programs they offer. Noncredit certificate students pay a quarterly fee.