Courses in the Financial Decision Making certificate help prepare learners to launch a career in finance, build a core business management framework, or prepare for a graduate program. The goals of the Financial Decision Making program are that every learner will effectively:
- Use the terminology, tools, and techniques of financial accounting and corporate finance
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and understand their implications
- Think critically and be able to analyze the basics of business management as it applies to various industries
Classes are available in-person at the Gleacher Center in downtown Chicago.
Finance Program Structure
Complete the Financial Decision Making certificate by completing two required courses and two electives.
Financial Decision Making Curriculumn
- Students can complete the certificate in as little as two quarters
- Class sizes are small, ranging from 10-20 students per course
- Tuition for each course is $1,350
All classes are held in-person at the University of Chicago Gleacher Center in downtown Chicago. Classes meet once a week on weekday evenings for 8 to 10 weeks (6:00-9:00 pm).
Apply to the Financial Decision Making Certificate
Applications are rolling—admissions decisions are typically made within two to three weeks.
Financial Decision Making Courses