The Master of Science in Threat and Response Management program is relevant for early- or mid- career professionals as well as recent graduates seeking to develop or deepen skills and advance their careers through relevant learning experiences and networking opportunities. The program is designed for students from a broad range of disciplines, including:
- First responders
- Medical and public health professionals
- Corporate and business leaders
- Not-for-profit professionals and volunteers
- Security personnel and more
The executive-style, part-time nature of the Master of Science in Threat and Response Management program means that the University of Chicago Graham School cannot provide visa sponsorship for international students.
You will need the following for the online application:
- Transcripts. One unofficial transcript from each college or University attended. Transcripts must be uploaded within the application. Please do not mail transcripts as part of your application; we only accept unofficial transcript uploads for the application evaluation. If you are offered admission, one official transcript for each college or University attended will be required prior to the first day of the term. An unofficial transcript for undergraduate coursework is still required even if you hold an advanced degree.
- Letters of Recommendation. 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can assess your academic or professional qualifications.
- Candidate Statement. Applications are required to demonstrate the motivation, academic potential, and ability to undertake work at the University of Chicago by writing a candidate statement (typed, double-spaced, not to exceed four pages) describing his or her interest.
- Resume or CV
- $75 Application Fee (non-refundable)
For your application, you can submit unofficial transcripts via PDF as part of your online application. If admitted, you must submit official transcripts at least one month prior to matriculation to the following address:
MScTRM, the Graham School
The University of Chicago
1427 E. 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
The program may initiate interviews for candidates who are being strongly considered for admission or for candidates for whom additional information is needed. An applicant may also request an interview if they would like.
June 15, 2017