Students may register online or by phone with a major credit card. To register by phone, you may call 773.921.5563.
- No application is required at any time. Students register for courses one quarter at a time.
- Participants must study the Core Curriculum in order: Year 1 is a prerequisite for Year 2, and so on.
- We encourage students to register for Year 1 in the Autumn Quarter, but it is possible to join in later quarters.
- Basic Program Alumni Sequences and Alumni Courses are open to students who have completed Years 1 and 2 of the Core Curriculum.
- Year 1 and Open-to-All Courses have no prerequisites and are open to anyone who wishes to enroll.
- View Withdrawal and Cancellation Policy.