Courses in the Integrated Marketing certificate program use real-world marketing case studies and projects to reinforce the foundational marketing knowledge that will help our learners accelerate their marketing careers. The goals of the Integrated Marketing program are that every learner will effectively:
- Discuss basic marketing principles, including brand awareness and development
- Develop an understanding of organizational issues and practices associated with the marketing field
- Explore and leverage specialty areas, including marketing planning, brand development, advertising, digital marketing, social media, research, and public relations.
Classes are held at the Gleacher Center in downtown Chicago.
Marketing Program Structure
- Three required courses and three electives
- Students can complete the certificate in as little as three quarters
- Class sizes are small, ranging from 10-20 students per course
- Tuition for each course is $1,000
All classes are held in person at the University of Chicago Gleacher Center in downtown Chicago. Course length is four weeks, with twice-weekly classes scheduled on weekday evenings (6:30 – 9:00 pm), plus one daytime Saturday session (9:00 am - 3:00 pm).
Apply to the Integrated Marketing Certificate Program
Applications are rolling—admissions decisions are typically made within two to three weeks.
Integrated Marketing Courses