Courses in the Clinical Trials Management and Regulatory Compliance certificate use real-world clinical trials case studies to reinforce the foundational clinical trials knowledge that will accelerate your career in clinical research. The goals of the Clinical Trials program are that every learner will effectively:
- Understand the entire clinical trials process, from the perspective of the clinical study site and the sponsor or monitor
- Consider and maintain regulatory compliance practices and the ethical considerations of conducting clinical research
- Initiate clinical research studies, apply monitoring methods, and write documents and reports
Classes are available both online and in-person at the Gleacher Center in downtown Chicago.
Clinical Trials Program Structure
- Five required courses and one elective
- Students can complete the certificate in as little as three quarters
- Class sizes are small, ranging from 10-20 students per course
- Tuition for each course is $1,300
Clinical Trials Curriculum
Online and In-Person Class Formats
Classes are offered in two formats: online or in-person. Students may take all courses online or enroll in a combination of online and in-person courses.
|3 to 5 weeks course length||Courses are offered in a convenient 3-day seminar format at the University of Chicago Gleacher Center in downtown Chicago|
|Weekly live class sessions, offered weekday evenings and Saturday mornings||Seminar schedule is Wednesday-Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm|
|Between the weekly synchronous sessions, participants complete required readings, assignments, and self-study activities|
|Learn more about taking online courses|
Apply to the Clinical Research and Regulatory Compliance Certificate
Applications are rolling—admissions decisions are typically made within two to three weeks.
Clinical Trials Courses