Tuition and Fees 2016–2017
|Lifetime Transcript fee (all registered students)||$60|
|Late registration fee||$100|
|Service fee for any tuition or fees paid via credit card||3%|
Financing Your Education
Here are the most common ways that students pay for course tuition:
- Pay out-of-pocket as you register for each course. You can find payment and billing schedule information at the Office of the Bursar.
- Take out a federal student loan. Students who are enrolled in 2 or 3 courses each quarter are eligible to apply for federal student loans. Visit the Student Loan website for information.
- Apply for a private loan. Students who are enrolled in 1 course per quarter as well as international students sometimes consider taking out private loans. For information, visit the Student Loan website. Student loans may be available through the Maroon Financial Credit Union.
- Set up a payment plan. The Office of the Bursar offers a monthly payment plan as described on the Bursar's website.
- Pay by credit card. Call the Graham School Registrar at 773.702.1722 Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 4 PM. You will need your 6-digit student ID number in addition to your tuition bill. Please note that a 3% service fee applies to credit card payments.
University Staff Employee Tuition Remission
Benefits-eligible staff employees may apply for tuition remission. The University will pay up to 50% of the tuition for up to 2 courses per quarter, at either the graduate or undergraduate level. The Staff Tuition Assistance Benefit form should be submitted directly to the University Benefits Office.