There are three ways to attend the Graham School:
1. pursue a degree or credit certificate
2. pursue a noncredit certificate
3. take individual courses
Degrees and Credit Certificates
- Receive notification of application status (Admissions are rolling, expect to be contacted within 1-2 weeks).
- Qualified applicants will receive an invitation to interview.
- Receive admission decision.
- Schedule orientation session (GSALB only).
If you were accepted and have enrolled in at least one course within the past two quarters, register for business or all other courses at classes.uchicago.edu.
To renew your status contact GSAL at: email@example.com
- Receive acceptance letter.
Asian Classics and Basic Program certificates do not require an application.
You can register for one course only before you apply for admission to a certificate program (unless you are taking open enrollment courses).
The Register Online button will take you to our search page. Pick your certificate name from the drop down menu. All courses offered for the certificate will be displayed.
Individual Noncredit Courses
- No application required. There are about 100 noncredit courses offered each quarter. All of them are open-enrollment.
- Register for noncredit courses online, by phone, or in person.
- Find and register for courses on our web site.
Do not register online if you are:
- eligible for a group corporate discount (three or more registrants from the same employer)
- a University of Chicago employee
- with a company covering your tuition by check
- Call 773.702.1722
We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®.
- In Person
Hyde Park Administrative Offices
1427 E. 60th Street
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
University of Chicago Gleacher Center
450 N. Cityfront Plaza Drive
9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday:
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
We accept payment by check, money order, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®