Building from a core in applied statistics, the Master of Science in Analytics (MScA) provides students with advanced analytical training to develop the ability to draw insights from big data and build automated artificial intelligence systems.
The MScA program is highly applied in nature, integrating business strategy, project-based learning, simulations, case studies, and specific electives addressing the analytical needs of various industry sectors. Relationships with corporate partners provide students with access to real data sets and the opportunity to address current business issues. Beyond the classroom, these corporate partnerships also provide valuable networking opportunities and career connections.
The curriculum offers a thorough exploration of state-of-the-art data-gathering tools, methods, and analytics.
View the Analytics Capstone Documentary:
Analytics Coursework Focuses on:
- Acquiring advanced proficiency in applying state-of-the-art data engineering and software skills to support a variety of analytics applications
- Learning data collection and preparation methodologies including identifying relevant data sources, preparing data for analytics, and automating the data preparation process
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of established and state-of-the-art statistical modeling, machine learning, and artificial intelligence techniques
- Designing and implementing applied research by using analytics tools relevant to strategic business issues, while working with real data sets provided by our industry partners in the Capstone project
- Building effective leadership and communication skills which includes developing impactful, practical solutions and understanding the marriage between business and analytics strategy
Want to Know More About the Program?