In April 2012, the Graham School launches a new learning option—online certificate programs.
Our online programs feature the same curriculum and instructors as our face-to-face programs, but in a distance learning format designed to serve busy professionals who find it difficult to travel to Chicago to attend the program.
The Graham School’s programs feature the quality and rigor you expect from the University of Chicago. Like all programs at the University, our programs, including our online programs, are designed to offer challenging, rigorous , and relevant curriculum, advancing the University’s scholarly values and commitment to learning to non-traditional students.
What you can expect:
- Courses taught by highly-qualified instructors, vetted through a University hiring process
- Academically rigorous programs
- Collaborative learning experiences, using the latest interactive technology
- Technical and program support throughout your course enrollment
- Access to University of Chicago library resources
The University of Chicago Graham School’s programs are accredited by NorthCentral Association, Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement.