Most Graham School courses and programs are offered at the Downtown University of Chicago Gleacher Center at 450 N. Cityfront Plaza Dr. or on the University of Chicago campus in Hyde Park. Graham School courses are offered at a variety of other locations, as well. Please check course information carefully for the location of your chosen course.
Gleacher Center (450 North Cityfront Plaza Drive in Downtown Chicago)
Parking Validation Information for Gleacher Center
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business has made arrangements with the area parking lots specified below for discounted parking on *weeknights and Saturdays only*. These discounts are available to Graham School students, instructors, and staff when at the Gleacher Center for weeknight and Saturday courses/programs. Ticket validation for all four lots is done at the security desk on the first floor of the Gleacher Center. Contact the Graham School's Gleacher Center office at 312.464.8655 if there are any questions about parking.
Validated parking is available at the following:
300 E. Illinois Self-Park (AMC Theater garage)
401 N. Michigan Building Parking (indoor)
200 E. Lower North Water (NBC Tower garage)
201 E. Illinois (NBC surface lot)
Hyde Park Campus
- From Downtown Chicago: Take Lake Shore Drive south to 53rd Street exit. Follow 53rd Street to Woodlawn Avenue. Turn left onto Woodlawn Avenue. Follow Woodlawn Avenue until you reach the area of campus you want. The campus extends from 55th Street through 60th Street. The Graham School for Continuing Liberal and Professional Studies office is located in 1427 E. 60th Street.
- From the Dan Ryan Expressway (I-94): Exit at Garfield Boulevard (55th Street) and travel east through Washington Park until you come to desired area of campus. Campus begins once you cross Cottage Grove Avenue.
- Via Public Transportation
- CH Cobb Hall: Cobb Hall is located at 5811 S. Ellis Avenue. Classes are held on the third floor of Cobb Hall. From Lake Shore Drive, exit at 57th Street by the Museum of Science and Industry. Take 57th Street to the Midway Plaisance. Follow the Midway Plaisance to Ellis Avenue and turn right. Cobb Hall is located one block north. The campus and Midway Plaisance are also accessible from the 55th Street/Garfield Boulevard exit of the Dan Ryan Expressway (I-90/94). Ample weekend parking is available on campus streets.
- JH Judd Hall: Judd Hall is located at 5835 S. Kimbark Avenue, at the corner of 59th Street and Kimbark Avenue.
- OI Oriental Institute: Classes are held at the Oriental Institute, 1155 East 58th Street (on the corner of 58th Street and University Avenue). University Avenue is located two blocks east of Ellis Avenue.
Parking at the University of Chicago: A visitor's metered parking lot is located off of Woodlawn between 58th and 59th Streets. There is also a University Hospital Parking Garage located on the corner of 57th Street and Maryland Avenue. Street parking is available but may be difficult to find depending on the time of day.