Downtown Chicago marketing classes start soon. Register by phone at 800.997.9689.
Marketing courses at the University of Chicago Graham School prepare you to offer professional marketing services of the highest quality to your company or clients. Our Integrated Marketing Certificate Program is a well-rounded general marketing program. It teaches you terms and concepts, strategic and creative thinking processes, and practical marketing techniques you need for success. Our large menu of elective courses lets you pick specialties such as advertising, public relations, and global marketing. Our three required courses ensure you understand the big picture—how to create a winning strategy and co-ordinate your team, message, and media for maximum impact.
The instructors in this program are practicing marketing professionals from the senior ranks of advertising agencies, corporate marketing departments, and independent consultants. They bring to the classroom their tested, “real-world” knowledge and their networks of contacts and resources. Most of the classmates you will have in this program work full-time at jobs or businesses related to marketing. They hold a variety of positions in many different companies and agencies, enabling you to gain new ideas, perspectives, and professional acquaintances from outside your own organization.
When you complete the program, the University of Chicago will award you a special continuing education diploma, the Certificate in Integrated Marketing. While it is not a university degree, the certificate is handsome evidence of your achievement in a recognized, high quality, career-related program.
Who Should Participate:
- Early to mid-career marketing, public relations, and advertising professionals
- Business owners and managers who need practical, up-to-date knowledge of marketing strategy and technique
By completing this six-course program, you will gain:
- A well-rounded knowledge of marketing principles and practices
- An integrated marketing perspective that will help you maximize the impact of your total marketing effort.
- Insights and skills that will enable you to analyze special marketing problems and create successful solutions
- A network of new professional acquaintances and contacts
How to Contact Us
You are welcome to contact us to ask questions about this program. Phone calls are best. Phone 773.702.1685 during weekday business hours. You may write us at Integrated Marketing Certificate Program, University of Chicago Graham School, 1427 E. 60 St., Chicago, IL, 60637.