The University of Chicago Graham School of Continuing Liberal and Professional Studies uniquely combines the rigor and intelligence associated with the University of Chicago with an applied orientation, creating seminars and training programs that help professionals master best practices and develop the ingenuity to employ these practices in flexible and adaptive ways.
Invest in employee growth and advancement
Our Corporate and Custom Training options can deliver workshops, seminars and customized programs for organizations aiming to enhance the professional skills and capabilities of trainees, employees, and executives.
You can choose from any of the Graham School's existing Certificate programs and professional education courses or tailor an individualized program to meet your company's specific needs.
- Financial Decision Making
- Integrated Marketing
- Medical Writing and Editing
- Clinical Trials Management and Regulatory Compliance
- Translation Studies
- Project Management: Idea to Completion
- Process Analysis and Design for Service Organizations
- Advanced Professional Writing
- Polish Your Prose: Effective Editing Skills
- Writing for Results: Effective Letters, Memos, and E-mail Messages
- The Green Office
- Employee Engagement: Talent Management
- The Effective Website
- Writing for the Web
- Utilizing Social Media Sites
- Leadership in Healthcare
Flexible Options and Pricing Structure
Depending on your needs, the Graham School can find customized or off-the-shelf options for you and your firm:
- Enroll your employees in our scheduled seminars (and save 10% or more anytime you enroll 3 employees)
- Work with us to schedule onsite versions of our existing courses in your workplace
- Cooperate with us to develop an onsite custom version of our courses
- Make arrangements for a private class at our Gleacher Center facility in downtown Chicago
- Plan a retreat for your firm or organization, combined with custom seminars delivered by our talented instructors
- Map out an entire curriculum of courses for your employees to enhance their skills and capabilities
- Create employee educational accounts with us, so your employees can begin work toward degrees in Business, the Sciences, or the Liberal Arts (through our Graduate Student at Large program)
Recognition and Rewards
The Graham School can extend unique acknowledgements and special rewards to corporate and organizational training partners:
- A mention on the Graham School’s social media pages
- An invitations to special events (such as the annual Excellence in Teaching Awards, panel discussions, and speaker events)
- Discounts for your employees for seminars from our catalog of courses
Connect with our students: recruitment, job listings, internships, and more
We invite you to reach out to our students and alumni. Posting your job opportunities or internships with us gives you access to a pool of qualified, informed, and highly skilled candidates.
If you think our students might be a great match for internship programs you offer, please call us to discuss how we can build a pipeline between our programs and your firm or organization.
We were recently asked to comment on ways corporations and organizations can work with the Graham School on developing new approaches to employee training and development. See the essay on The Evolllution, an online magazine devoted to effective continuing education.
Do you want to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com or call 773.702.1722. We can schedule a consultation.
Ed Assist Education Management
The Graham School is an approved education provider to the clients served by Ed Assist. These clients include:
- Aon Hewitt
- American Express
- Boston Scientific
- Cleveland Clinic
- Genworth Financial
- Northrop Grumman
For more information about discounts available to Ed Assist clients through the Graham School, please visit our Ed Assist information page here: https://grahamschool.uchicago.edu/content/ed-assist.